Thursday, September 9, 2010

Project Update 2

I have decided to research William Loren Bennett. I am meeting with Alex on Monday, September 13th. She is going to show me the collection of his photographs that the Massillon Museum holds. I have started searching the Internet for him; however, I have not been very successful. I am going to check the library to see if there are any books written about him; although, if I cannot find additional sources on Bennett then I am going to research Belle Johnson instead. I know the museum has an extensive collection of her photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, it sounds like you have a great start on the nexus of your semester project. Let me know if you need additional help. There is always the possibility of a special trip to the Cleveland Museum of Art's Ingalls Library, if you cannot find what you need through local sources.

    ReplyDelete