Thursday, October 28, 2010

Project Update 8

I have been working on my visitor outline. I am trying to imagine where I am going to put all of the material into the exhibition that I want. I think having a small replica of part of a canal boat in the corner of an exhibition including items that would have been on the boat would be a nice interactive tool for visitors to really visualize what they are seeing in the photographs. However, I am thinking that this probably would not work because I am proposing this exhibition to be at the Massillon Museum main gallery and not only would it be very costly, I don’t know how it would be built in there or how it would get there. So I’m kind of stuck on participatory activities, especially related to children, as well as a layout for my exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment